Our school has a history of providing parents with an online facility to pay for school related items such as educational visits and dinner money through Parent Pay. In an effort to update procedures and offer a more user friendly, flexible method, we will soon be adopting SIMS Agora as our preferred online system.
Online payments will be more convenient and provide customers with a detailed record of their transactions while also reducing the chances of money being lost or stolen. It allows payments to be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, safe in the knowledge that Agora is secure and employs the highest level of card security.
How to create your SIMS Agora account
1. To access SIMS Agora you will need a Microsoft account. You can use an existing account (e.g Hotmail account), or create a new one online - they are free, easy to set up and you can use any email address and password. To get a Microsoft account please go to:https://signup.live.com
2. You will also need your child's unique activation reference number, this was sent out in the form of an introduction letter. If you have more than one child, each will have their own reference but once set up, you will be able to merge the accounts.
3. Please login to SIMS Agora using this link or web url www.payyourschool.co.uk
4. Follow the simple online instructions to activate your account.
5. You will receive a confirmation email - once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.