Eagles is a self funded care facility managed by Governors of our school.
For more information please call the school office on 01922 476695 or Eagles Club on 01922 496570
The facility allows parents the opportunity to pursue their employment, education or training commitments, safe in the knowledge that their children are being cared for in familiar and comfortable surroundings, outside of normal school hours.
The club is held in a purpose built building on the school premises. All staff are DBS checked with relevant qualifications, experience and First Aid training.
Eagles bookings are to be made by completing a booking form and returning it to either the Eagles office, school office or via email if the formal booking forms are attached.
- All bookings are to be placed in advance with full payment. Any booking forms received without the accompanied payment will not be processed.
- Payment can be made online using Agora or by using childcare vouchers (If paying by voucher or Agora please note the remittance/receipt number and date of payment clearly on the booking form)
- No refunds will be given for cancellations other than in exceptional circumstances agreed by the Eagles Manager. Please notify Eagles if your child is absent for any reason as well as the school office.
- No receipts will be issued for cheque payments.
- Bookings are processed on a first come first served basis.
- There will be an added charge of £5.00 for every 15 minutes your child is collected late after the agreed time.
- There will be an added charge of £2.00 for attendance without a prior booking for at least 24 hours in advance.
- Parents are responsible for maintaining their own financial records for tax purposes.
to save the form click on the button above, right mouse click and select save link as